Monday, May 18, 2009

Squints

20090518_SUNSET_POOL

Man, it was hot today. I know, you people in the real heat are probably laughing because I'm complaining about 90-degrees. I'm a wimp when it's hot, so what?

I checked out the pool today, well, because it opened. I was there, in my jeans, nicely pressed shirt and hating life the whole time. I would've been in shorts, but I followed this assignment up with a scholarship reception. No shorts today. Bummer. One of the like five kids at the pool kept mugging for my camera. I really hate that, but then again, I was sticking out like a dork. I have to admit though, his look really did make me crack a smile. I kept thinking of Squints from the movie The Sandlot. Too bad Wendy the Lifeguard wasn't there to make the situation better...

20090518_SUNSET_POOL_1

1 comments:

JL said...

RAD!

Anytime you can reference The Sandlot and pull off a photo like that, you're golden.

Enjoy the melting point today.